I’ve been sitting on this show for way too long, and it’s time to get it out there for you to enjoy. Originally broadcast as a live Facebook stream in collaboration with the Greater Cincinnati Craft Beer Society, it’s now a look back to the first barrel aged sour release from Urban Artifact.
We pop open a few beers and talk about what makes barrel aging beers difficult and so fantastic at the same time. We also get into a little bit of what makes this process different from “kettle souring” or “quick souring”. It gets a little geeky at times, but sometimes the best parts about what Urban Artifact is doing are the geeky flashes of genius hidden behind a curtain of deliciousness.
Enjoy! Also, don’t forget to share the show with all your friends. We’ve got some great new episodes coming up!
Guests This Week
- Bret Kollmann Baker – Urban Artifact
- Scotty Hunter – Urban Artifact
- Jesse Folk – Representing the Greater Cincinnati Craft Beer Society
From The Beer Fridge
- Urban Artifact – Palmistry
- Urban Artifact – Wine Barrel Aged Palmistry
- Urban Artifact – Raspberry Escapement
- Urban Artifact – Nectarine Escapement
- Urban Artifact – Cherry Escapement
- Urban Artifact – Perpetuum, Year Two