Though I may spend most of my time diving into and sharing with you all the ins and outs of Cincinnati’s rapidly growing craft beer scene, there is a lot more out there. Just here in Ohio there is so much going on that sometimes it’s worthy of a mention, and a quick wrap up – to keep you in the loop.
To wrap the last year up for Ohio beer, I joined forces with some bloggers/podcasters/social media news aggregators from all across the state for a joint project. While on the surface it was an excuse to head up to Columbus for the day and drink a bunch of fantastic beer, on the deeper side of it we got together to pull our strengths and create this show.
The amazing folks as the upcoming Nostalgia Brewing company hosted the episode, and provided a nice sampling of some of their upcoming beers, and I can honestly say that the excitement is real about watching what they do as they get rolling!
I also have to give a shoutout to all the places that we visited during the day – I don’t get to spend a lot of time in Columbus exploring their brewery scene, and everyone that we talked to that day made me feel like I need to do it a lot more! Big thanks to the folks at Olentangy River Brewing Company, Nocterra Brewing Company, and Wolfs Ridge Brewing Co. I was blown away by the hospitality and friendliness that we were met with!
Guests This Week
- Shawn – Points On Pints
- Rob – Northeast Ohio Craft Brewery News
- Dean – The Taproom Exclusive
- Brian – Northeast Ohio Craft Beer Community
- Buzz – The Hop and The Bean
- Nikki – The Hop and The Bean
From The Beer Fridge
- Nostalgia Brewing Company – 7734, Helles Lager
- Nostalgia Brewing Company – Creekside, Hefeweizen
- Nostalgia Brewing Company – Studying Abroad, Scottish Ale
- Nostalgia Brewing Company – Eurotrip, Southern London Brown Ale
- Nostalgia Brewing Company – Pokey, Mimosa Brut IPA
- Nostalgia Brewing Company – Koosh, Hazy IPA
- Nostalgia Brewing Company – No Wrong Way, Peanut Butter Porter